Paragon Partition Manager 9.0

Discussion in 'Paragon Partition Manager Product Line' started by achimm27, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. achimm27

achimm27 Registered Member

I`m german,living in spain and my english is very poor.
    I loded Paragon 9.0 freeware to make a copy from the compled hard disc incl.
    Windows Vista to an extern hard disc.I think this worked.( it tooks about four hours)But I don`t know how to get this to an other Computer or how to check if it worked o.k. I want to be shure that if my computer brakes down compleadly it`s no problem to get Windows Vista and all my dates and programms easy and corect to a new Computer.For Windows Vista I have the installations CD incl key.It would by nice to get help,maby in german to - [noparse]achimm27 AT gmail DOT com[/noparse] -

2. Paragon_Tommy

Paragon_Tommy Paragon Moderator

Hello achimm27,

You will need to create a bootable media from the program. Go under Tools > Recovery Media Builder to create a Linux Boot CD. With the CD, you can boot your target PC and restore the image on the external hard drive.

To validate your archive without restoring, you can use the Tools > File Transfer Wizard to dig in your archive and extract individual files and folders.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.