Paragon NTFS update?

Discussion in 'Paragon Mac Utilities' started by simonluka, Oct 1, 2015.

1. simonluka

simonluka Registered Member

Hi, I've Paragon NTFS 12.2.313 and when I start my Mac (with Yosemite), appears an advise that "Paragon NTFS for Mac 14.0.332 is avaible", but it's impossible to download it.
    I purchased it yesterday, so I know that I can get this update. Anyway I can't do it...
    Why?
    Thanks

2. adit01

adit01 Registered Member

I have downloaded the demo version and then activated the software. While activating the software it will ask you about email and password but it won't work. There will be another option to activate it as guest click on that and you will be able to activate it.

3. simonluka

simonluka Registered Member

It's very strange! Anyway in the advide window I read:
    As soon as the free upgrade is available for you, we will inform you by email.
    Furthermore, we are launching our new and redesigned Paragon MyAccount.
    If NTFS for Mac 14 is ready, you can download it from your new Paragon MyAccount

Probably I've to wait for this mail...

4. strasznysasza

strasznysasza Registered Member

hello, i'm looking for help with the latest update to paragon ntfs for mac - having received a free update from the previous version i/ve been unable to download or log in to my account, constantly receiving am "internal sever error" message (on every machine and network tried)

5. romain simonnet

romain simonnet Registered Member

Hello, I've had the same issue as above, I also have received a free update from the previous version but since then I've been unable to download or even log in to my account, I constantly received the same message: "internal sever error" with every machine and network tried as well. furthermore even before updating my Os to the latest version El capitan, my serial had been rejected by your servers.
    I haven't been able to use your product for which I paid for, for about 3 weeks now, that is quite a shame. Please have a look to fix those issues.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.