Paragon NTFS for Mac v12.1.62 crashing all boxes

Discussion in 'Other Paragon Disk Utilities' started by Sara Wood, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Sara Wood

Sara Wood Registered Member

We have Paragon NTFS for Mac 12.1.62 on seven Mac computers. We've never had issues with Paragon for NTFS, but recently updated to version 12.1.62. Ever since, we have had multiple problems with NTFS drives crashing our computers, and important files being corrupted as a result. Sometimes drives crash upon being mounted, other times crash just from moving files or folders, other times transferring files from one drive to another.

It does not freeze - the computers simply shut down without warning, and then restart with the message that "your computer was shut down because of a serious problem".

This has happened with multiple different computers, some operating on Mac 10.8.5, others Mac 10.9.2. Also happened with multiple different drives (Seagate, WD My Book, Hitachi, etc.) The only constant variable has been that all drives have been formatted using Paragon NTFS for Mac 12.1.62, and all the drives use USB-3. Any help greatly appreciated. Until further notice, we will be moving back to the previous version, but would love to know if others are having the same problems.

2. Sara Wood

Sara Wood Registered Member

I am bummed that no one has commented on this. I also contacted Paragon a week ago, and absolutely no word from them either. Very disappointing customer service.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.