Paragon HDM 2010 caused pc to not boot

Discussion in 'Other Paragon Disk Utilities' started by phreaky, Jan 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phreaky

phreaky Registered Member

I recently tried to install paragon HDM 2010, I say tried as before the installation was completed my pc switched off.
    I am running windows 7 ultimate 64 bit, originally vista 64 but upgraded.
    I managed to get my pc switched back on but when I started my pc up it would not boot up, all that happens is the pc constantly tries to startup repair but but always comes back with the message saying that the problem cannot be fixed automatically.
    I have tried to repair the problem using the original windows disc but I still cannot get it to fix the problem.
    The problem has obviously been caused by the incomplete installation of the paragon software, but I am struggling to find a solution to get my pc to start booting again. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have tried using command prompts using the windows 7 disc on boot up to fix the mbr but that does not sort the problem...

If I could get this sorted soon it will make my new year

Thank you for reading.

2. phreaky

phreaky Registered Member

Also forgot to mention that my pc is a acer desktop therefore the hard drive that is installed seems to be partitioned to show 2 drives, one named ACER (C) which is the main boot partition. The other one is called DATA (H).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.