Paragon HDM 14 x64 0x1100a error

Discussion in 'Paragon Partition Manager Product Line' started by Couperin, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Couperin

Couperin Registered Member

Running Win 7 Ultimate 64 SP1 fully uptodate, Paragon HDM 14 X64, insisted I uninstall HDM 12, then allowed what seemed like a normal install of 14, but it Opens in the Metro interface and any attempt to enter the full interface or do anything immediately results in a 0x1100a error. Don't see an install log or any other clue what might be wrong. Suggestions ? During the install a Command box did open, but it completes and closes before you can see what it was doing.

2. Paragon_Matt

Paragon_Matt Paragon Moderator

Could you please perform an uninstall of the HDM 14 product and then attempt to reinstall and let me know if you are still running into the same 0x1100a error.

3. Couperin

I did that 3 times before I posted here.

4. Robin A.

Robin A. Registered Member

You could try the following. But I´m not sure that the problem is related to this.

What version of MS Visual C++ Redistributable 2010 do you have installed?

If it´s the 10.0.40219 version, uninstall it, uninstall HDM 14, install HDM 14 again.

[If you happen to use Shadow Defender or a similar virtualizer, you can do these changes in virtual mode. Upon reboot, all the changes will be "deleted".]

5. Couperin

The only versions of the MS Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable I have installed are the x64 and x86 versions 10.0.30319, still same result: as soon as I try and enter the full interface from the Metro opening screen...0x1100a error.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.