Paragon Drive Backup SBS

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by msconfig, May 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msconfig

msconfig Registered Member

Anyone have any thoughts on this product? Any reviews?

I'm looking to get this purchased for our SBS 2008 server & replacing ShadowProtect SBS.

The reason why I'm replacing ShadowProtect SBS is because it doesn't support file based backup as we want to backup our NAS as well.

I like to get people's feedback on this as I've googled this product but not many reviews.

I've read some where the backup sizes are huge in comparison to other vss programs. Is this a problem/still a problem?
    Can the boot cd restore to bare metal different hardware? Will it allow you to specify your own drivers?

From another forum: "Downloaded the demo copy of Paragon's SBS solution and after several failed backup attempts learned that the software works only with an administrator-level user currently LOGGED IN".

Is this still an issue?

Any other feedback positive or negative is greatly appreciated.

Last edited: May 14, 2010
  2. Paragon_Tommy

Paragon_Tommy Paragon Moderator

Hello Msconfig,

We'll be happy to answer any presales questions if you can contact our sales line directly. We can also provide documentations, white papers, and reviews of our products. Please contact our main line at 1 888 347 5462

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.