Paragon Diskwiper Reporting

Discussion in 'Other Paragon Disk Utilities' started by duncanjhamill, Dec 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. duncanjhamill

duncanjhamill Registered Member

Hi,

Driving me a bit nuts, Paragon Disk Wiper Proffessional comes with reporting apparently. I am a a loss as to how to generate the reporting or where it is writen to when using the Partition > Clear Free Space option

I would appreciate it if you could point me in he correct direction.

2. Paragon_Tommy

Paragon_Tommy Paragon Moderator

Do you mean the event logs? View logs is under Tools > View Log Files

Log files are also located in C:\Program Files\Paragon Software\Disk Wiper\Program

3. duncanjhamill

duncanjhamill Registered Member

Hi,

I need to prove wiping for compliance reasons. The subact.log looks like what I am after. There is only a Send Log Files option under the Tools menu.

Was a bit under the weather late last night, that is my only excuse for not doing a search for *.log under the Paragon folder... Doh.

Thanks.

4. Paragon_Tommy

Paragon_Tommy Paragon Moderator

Also want to add that if you do decide to use Disk Wiper from a rewritable bootable media (USB), once the disk wiping is complete, you can save the log file on the flash drive. Instead of the name stubact.log it will be for example "wipe_091218_1602.log"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.