Paragon Diskwipe !0 Script

Discussion in 'Other Paragon Disk Utilities' started by bming, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bming

bming Registered Member

I am confused with the script manual. All I want is a bootable diskwipe CD that will ask tell the user. This program will wipe all data from the hard disk on this machine. Do you wish to proceed. Y/N ("pressing N will swtich the computer off)"
    You have indicated you wish to wipe the hard disk drive. Is This correct. Y/n (N will switch off the machine) Y will commence a Diskwipe with DOd (the default security with three wipes) and 5% verification.

Can some one give me the script code for such an operation as I cannot figure it out.:rolleyes:

just to clarify I have found tHAT the standard Paragon Diskwipe 10 menus are too much for our users -too many pages to get through so I want to create a disk that prompts then to answer two Yes or No question. After the second Yes I want the Diskwipe to commence.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
  2. Paragon_Tommy

Paragon_Tommy Paragon Moderator

Hi Bming,

Unfortunately, it's a lot of customization and require a lot of know-hows in and out. I'm sure it's possible with the assistant of 3rd party programs to do such a task.

Also please refer to our script manual for your reference.

http://download.paragon-software.com/doc/script_man.pdf

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.