Paragon 9 didn't back up my drive

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by jerrysc1, Dec 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jerrysc1

jerrysc1 Registered Member

I have used paragon drive backup 7 with great success - I am now on windows 7 and it wouldn't run so I bought version 9 - it seemed to run the backup wizard ok but when I look at my backup which should be about 82 gigs it only show 11 megs used on the backup drive.
    also after the backup ran the computer was in a hibernation mode and wouldn't boot up so a restart prompted a windows repair and it is running again, what happened and why didn't it backup my drive?

2. jerrysc1

jerrysc1 Registered Member

It appears that this version allows part of the windows OS to load, that part includes the power settings and my PC was going to sleep during the middle of the copy - turned those settings off in the control panel and while it is still working at least it hasn't shutdown.

3. Paragon_Tommy

Paragon_Tommy Paragon Moderator

Correct, make sure your computer isn't set to standby, hibernate, or log out during idle. In addition, if you are using Drive Backup 9 in Windows 7, only the latest version supports Windows 7. Keeping the product up to date will avoid other problems you may encounter with Windows 7.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.