Panda Uninstall Tool

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Mannaggia, Apr 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mannaggia

Mannaggia Registered Member

I posted this in another forum also. I need all the help I can get so I thought two forums might be better than one.

I'm trying to uninstall Panda Platinum IS 2005. It has been causing some problems. Now there is an even bigger problem. It won't uninstall. I've tried Start>Programs>Panda>Uninstall. I tried uninstalling from Add/Remove. I've tried uninstalling from Add/Remove in safe mode. This is the error messages I get when trying to uninstall.......

Error loading InstLSP.dll. When I click OK, I get.......
    Error loading Uninstal.dllin LanzarDesinstalicion.

I tried using the Panda install CD but it says I already have Panda installed and won't go any farther. I don't know what else to do.

I thought I would try here before I give Panda tech support a call. Any help greatfully appreciated.

Thank you.

2. Beefcarver

Beefcarver Registered Member

Re: Need Help Please

System mechanic 5 has a Uninstall feature that will uninstall Pesky programs. It also has excellent clean up tools and a registry cleaner. It saved me some hassels with Programs that didnt have an uninstall included.

3. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

i had the same problem with panda that why i totally ditches the program, i tries everything i could do evry uninstaller i could try. nothing worked. finally contacted panda they at the time knew of this and sent me a utility for this purpose. it did work after three tries though. and they were not very helpfull as to the facy that i was only triling the prgram they suggested at first i buy the licensed program and try a reinstall, yeah right i have these problems and you want me to what?? well good bye panda ill never look back. i ended up having to call them to get the file emailed to me though after numerous emails left unanswered. sorry wish i could tell you more

4. Mannaggia

The problem has been resolved.[​IMG] I finally called Panda tech support. Initially, I didn't want to do that because I knew they charged $19.95 after the first three minutes. I figured it was going to take longer than three minutes. Well the guy was very nice. He went through some stuff with me, e-mailed me uninstall instructions and a link to download the latest Panda IS if I chose to, and waived the tech support charge.

I ran the uninstall instructions and Panda is now removed from my computer. Now to decide whether to install it again, because I'm not sure if it was just a bad install, or install another AV.

Thanks for responding to my call for help.[​IMG]

5. Blackcat

Blackcat Registered Member

Mannaggia's uninstall instructions were posted HERE.

Maybe a help for other people if they have this problem in the future.

6. Mannaggia

Thanks for posting that link Blackcat. I meant to do that, but kept getting side tracked with other stuff.

I wonder if it would be a good idea to rename this thread also, like at dslreports, to Panda Uninstall Tool. Not sure who to contact for that.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2005
  7. Sadie

Sadie Guest

Well done,Mannagia for being public spirited enough to make the uninstallation files available.

I'm not sure how Panda are going to view it.

I've uploaded the files to my server,also.My forum is more or less unknown,and unlikely to attract the attention broadband reports might.

Just incase anyone needs them here's the URL:

http://www.hollow-refuge.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=381

8. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

As per request.

Blue

9. Mannaggia

Hopefully by doing this, it could save someone some headaches if they have problems with uninstalling Panda.

10. Mannaggia

Thanks Blue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.