Panda Tru Prevent upgrade problem??

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by Wills, May 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wills

Wills Registered Member

I started using this program after a trial period. My subscription started mid April.
    Then on April 28th I started having problems with my user name and emailed Panda which took a long time to get a reply, the program is email supported. I got that issue corrected by having to re enter my user name.

Now sporadically my auto updated does not work.
    So I keep getting a popup that says that I need to update.

i try to do it manually and no success. i keep getting the message "Could not replace the virus signature file" and then "HTTP 41 error".

i have copied my file to Panda which basically says "incorrect" after the manual scan attempts and "incorrect "each day since May 4th when I go on line and it is supposed to update automatically.

it worked fine when it was on trial, and our in house techie checked out the notebook and it is clean.

Does anyone else use this programo_O
    Any ideas?
    Our techie says he thinks there is a problem with the program.
    I have made no changes to the computer since the trial period ended and I subscribed to the program. Same security programs present and no issues during the trial time........but now o_O?

Now I sit waiting for a Panda reply and hope some member may use this program as well.

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.