Panda IS 5 year 5 PC $12.99

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Colts_Fan, May 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colts_Fan

Colts_Fan Registered Member

2. natsecurity

natsecurity Registered Member

does this offer include internet serial to you email address or do they ship[ a physical disk? why do we need to pay for shipping and handling?

3. smage

smage Registered Member

4. siketa

siketa Registered Member

Looks like US only...

5. Colts_Fan

Colts_Fan Registered Member

I just posted the deal you can ask questions on Groupon site. Looks like they send you a physical disk is why you have to pay shipping.

6. mhl6493

mhl6493 Registered Member

You know, this thread got me to thinking -- what happened to pbust? Haven't seen him around here much lately. This is the kind of thing he would jump in on usually...

Last edited: May 28, 2013
  7. kdcdq

kdcdq Registered Member

Well folks, I just successfully order one of the Panda deals. The purchase confirmation email said that most orders generally arrive in less than 2.5 weeks, so we shall see....:rolleyes:

8. dansorin

dansorin Registered Member

indeed. on the panda forum there are also no rep's responding, just one moderator.

9. mhl6493

Should have said *thread* not *threat*. Went back and edited... :D

10. Securon

Securon Registered Member

Good Afternoon! Hope that Pbust...is well...he provided exemplary customer service. I think everyone is aware of the Fragile nature of the Spanish Economy. Hopefully we'll hear from him...if not...the very best Pbust. Many thanks for your Customer first Attitude. Sincerely...Securon

11. shadek

shadek Registered Member

If you want to find Pbust, you will find him in the ExploitShield thread over at anti-malware forum section. He's using that nickname at Wilders these days for his own software ExploitShield. I haven't seen a post from Pbust account in a long time.

12. Securon

Securon Registered Member

Good Evening! Thanks for the Heads Up Shadek...I'll check out his product! Sincerely...Securon

13. mhl6493

Thanks. Good to know he's still around and "branching out" a bit...

14. SweX

SweX Registered Member

Yep, but I wonder (trying to figure out) if he even works for Panda Security anymore at all :doubt:

Last edited: May 28, 2013
  15. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

its a great deal if you like panda. personally i have always found it to heavy and detection not that great.

16. Cloud

Cloud Registered Member

Hi all,

Upgrade to the next version is free during the course of your subscription.

I am pretty I've seen a few beta development staff on the forum. Some of the employees are also on the PCAV forum.

I believe he left Panda a few months ago to focus on ZVL. He is a co-founder and the CEO of the small company, after all. Most of you (if not all) may not be aware of Anon, a member of the Panda Cloud development team. Anon has taken charge of updating the blog and keeping everyone informed, including the Trusted Mods.

As a moderator of Panda Security, I try my best to help users with any issues and feedback they may have. If you have any questions, let me know.

Cheers,

Last edited: May 29, 2013
  17. kdcdq

kdcdq Registered Member

BTW - I just checked Groupon and this deal is still on and available.

I reported earlier that I had ordered one; I received a Groupon shipment email today with a DHL tracking number, so my Panda software is on the way to MA.

18. SweX

SweX Registered Member

Hi you ;) , thanks for the info, yes he is a co-founder but considering that he was loved by the Wilders community and many people wonder why he don't show up anymore as "pbust", he could at least say it officially himself "I don't work for Panda Security anymore because etc etc" if that really is the case. I guess he haven't said anything about it on the Panda forum either. But to be honest I could care less about it, it's just sad when a dev from a vendor stops posting and then starts posting under a new username because he has started a small company on his own, he could still work part time for Panda who knows, no one knows. The lips are :blink:

If he really have stopped working for Panda as you "believe" then I want to wish him good luck with his ZeroVulnLabs project, as it have gone pretty well so far from what I have read. :thumb:

19. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

panda has always been a bit shy of anything around the web imo. this is just one reason i never used them much. i did a loooooong while ago and have really tried to like it since but i just cant. this was a GREAT deal for those who will use it. but for me it was not even worth having it on hand. when pbust was here and offered some free keys i would try it each time with the new version and report back to him with pretty much the same as last time. other than gui (which i really dont like) i just dont see "changes" with things like scan speed and update speed etc, its as slow as ever.

but yes he left panda and at least he was always here for the panda users and worked with everyone to try to get them on board. i wish him luck in his future with his new company!

20. ZeroVulnLabs

ZeroVulnLabs Developer (aka "pbust")

Hi all, this is pbust.

Just came across this and realized I forgot to say "goodbye" to you all officially when I left Panda. There was a thread over at the "other anti-malware" section when I started ZVL ExploitShield which clarified my separation from Panda to start my own company. While many of you also participate in the other sub-forum I do apologize to those of you who don't and who didn't hear it officially from me.

Anyhow best of luck with Panda CloudAV (which is a great product!) and if you have any questions now you know where to find me ;)

21. ams963

ams963 Registered Member

Pedro is that you? Oh I was still thinking you were with Panda up until now. I read some of your posts but never thought you were actually Pedro behind the Zero Vuln Labs developer name.

And your username would be better suited Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit developer right? And it would be better if you used a link to Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit in your signature. Just my two cents.;)

22. ZeroVulnLabs

ZeroVulnLabs Developer (aka "pbust")

Yes it is me :)

Thanks for the tips, will implement them asap. Still using the ZeroVulnLabs nick so as to not create yet another user, but will make the Malwarebytes link clearer for sure.

Thanks!

23. Austerity

Austerity Registered Member

Now that's just desperate.

24. ance

ance formerly: fmon

A better username would be: Pedro@Malwarebytes :D

25. gery

gery Registered Member

Panda has lost a very valuable tech :thumbd:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.