Panda Cloud AV compatibility?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Cutting_Edgetech, May 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cutting_Edgetech

Cutting_Edgetech Registered Member

Can Panda Cloud AV be used along side ones existing AV? I don't see any mention of it being compatible with other AV's on the Panda Website. I use WSA, and it is designed to work along side ones existing AV to enhance ones security. I was hoping Panda would be the same. I would like to give Panda a test drive.
  2. kjdemuth

kjdemuth Registered Member

Yep it is. Well in the case of using it with CIS. It worked well and I didn't have any issues. Actually I used it along side norton av too. No issues there either.
  3. Mongol

Mongol Registered Member

Based on the recommendations I have read from the Panda guru's here Panda Cloud is considered a full blown AV and it is not recommended it be used in conjunction with another AV. Webroot "WSA" would be an exception.
  4. Cutting_Edgetech

Maybe I should just send Panda an e-mail, and see what they have to say about it.
  5. Montmorency

Montmorency Registered Member

I wouldn't use PCAV alongside anything else than MBAM or SAS.
    It is a full fledged AV.
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

I can vouch for what Mongol has said. He has stated Panda's (Pbust) position.
  7. pegr

pegr Registered Member

I too can vouch for what Mongol and The Hammer have said.
  8. umbrapolaris

umbrapolaris Registered Member

Panda is not designed to be a companion AV like WSA, EAM full, Immunet, Kingsoft, MBAM pro, etc...

So i will not recommend to run it alongside everything else except those above
  9. JRViejo

JRViejo Global Moderator

Removed Off Topic Posts.
  10. Cutting_Edgetech

Thanks for everyones feedback! I will be sure not to run it with another AV.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.