packet loss to wilders

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by iceni60, Dec 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

i just lost my connexion for abit and i ran pingplotter, heres the graph, those routers are, i think, in - City: Englewood, StateProv: CO, country: US.
    does this mean anything to anyone other then i have a 7/8% packet loss at those routers ?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2004
  2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

3. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

thanks Ron, i'll look at the links :) i dont think it's too bad because the last hop looks good and i think the lost packets are a one off o_O i hope. i might do another quick one in abit.

4. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

i just did my first trace to here since the last one, it was just a very short one, 60 with intervals of 5 secs. up until 59 there was one lost packet, then on the sixtieth there were lost packets at about the last 5/6 routers. because the traceroutes had finished i had to carry on sending them manually and thats why the graph at the bottom isnt joined up, i think (the big gap shows how quickly it took me to work out that i should carry on manually :p ). also i was probably going abit faster then 5 sec intervals :D if anyone's interested here's the graph... oh, also the routes didnt stay consistent during the lost packets.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.