packet loss to wilders

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by iceni60, Dec 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

i just lost my connexion for abit and i ran pingplotter, heres the graph, those routers are, i think, in - City: Englewood, StateProv: CO, country: US.
    does this mean anything to anyone other then i have a 7/8% packet loss at those routers ?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2004
  2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

3. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

thanks Ron, i'll look at the links :) i dont think it's too bad because the last hop looks good and i think the lost packets are a one off o_O i hope. i might do another quick one in abit.
  4. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

i just did my first trace to here since the last one, it was just a very short one, 60 with intervals of 5 secs. up until 59 there was one lost packet, then on the sixtieth there were lost packets at about the last 5/6 routers. because the traceroutes had finished i had to carry on sending them manually and thats why the graph at the bottom isnt joined up, i think (the big gap shows how quickly it took me to work out that i should carry on manually :p ). also i was probably going abit faster then 5 sec intervals :D if anyone's interested here's the graph... oh, also the routes didnt stay consistent during the lost packets.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.