paamsrv.exe??

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by riverview, Mar 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riverview

riverview Registered Member

I also posted this in the other acronis section.After installing acronis privacy suite 8,(paamsrv.exe) appears in the processes.TDS-3 does not pick this up.I did a google search on it and brought up a product called regrun.It states-paamsrv.exe
    Paamsrv.exe is Trojan/Backdoor.
    Read more... Removal instructions...
    Need help? Removal instructions? RegRun - User's Choice

Since I just purchased TDS-3 i wanted to clean out all the crap,but can't get info on this process.I think it is probably part of APS8, but Regrun states not.

2. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

Hi riverview,

Welcome to Wilders!!!

The process appears to be legit, especially since you have APES8, for more info see HERE.

HTH ;) ...

3. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

If you have the official install of APS8, would not worry immediately. But zip the file and please submit to submit@diamondcs.com.au with this link to the forum.
    It could be a false positive or regrun points to another file with the same name; there is so little info about that file on their site!
    Another site tells it belongs indeed to APS8: process activity monitor, monitors running processes for malware

4. riverview

riverview Registered Member

thank for info

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.