p2esocks_1018.dll

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by BobTr, Feb 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobTr

BobTr Registered Member

I ran spyblaster and spybot on a computer and now receive a p2esocks-1018.dll error when signing on to my profile.

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hey Bob....Welcome to Wilders [​IMG]

I am almost positive this could not be caused by the running of spyblaster or spybot.....therefore I have moved your thread to this Forum....for possible better attention.

According to a Google search for p2esocks you are going to need to properly remove the Run entry and DLL file....rundll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\p2esocks_1018.dll,InstantAccess. Having said that....I suggest you either visit our General Cleaning Instructions link below....or....If those steps do not resolve your situation, you will need to download and run “Hijack This” found here and post your log at one of the forums found at A-SAP. The two bigger forums for HijackThis log processing, (meaning they process more log threads each day than most others) are: SpywareInfo.com and CastleCops.com. Be sure to read their posting policy in the links at their log review forum sections prior to posting.

This link---> GENERAL Virus and Trojan removal Instructions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.