Oxynger KeyShield - Ultimate Anti-Hacking Solution

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by Tyrizian, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyrizian

Tyrizian Registered Member

More information:
    http://www.oxynger.com/
    http://www.oxynger.com/features.html

Comes in Installer and Portable form, License: Freeware

MD5 Hash - Installer: 70AF72F51C5759A7010E125F24C3B1F1
    MD5 Hash - Portable: 177FB084F6BF467849EB444336659884

System Requirements:

Windows 7 (Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate)/ Windows 8 (All Editions)

.NET Framework 3.5 <- Might be a downfall for some

Desktop Composition should be enabled in windows 7

Screenshots from Oxynger website:

What you see...
    Oxynger KeyShield.png
    Oxynger KeyShield provides superior protection from mouse logging. Protection from mouse logging is accomplished by not using the common QWERTY layout for positioning keys in Oxynger KeyShield. Instead it uses different key layouts for each user of the software. So each user gets a unique virtual keyboard. Thus hackers won’t get any idea of the key layout of Oxynger KeyShield in a remote computer. Hackers can’t record keystrokes using mouse logging without knowing the key layout of a virtual keyboard.

What is Mouse Logging?

Mouse logging is refers to using mouse position at each mouse click in a virtual keyboard to identify password. This is done by capturing the coordinates of each mouse click from edge of the virtual keyboard and translated to corresponding key. Mouse logging is used when keyboard layout of a virtual keyboard is known.

What the hacker see's (If trying to capture)...
    screenpro.png
    Oxynger KeyShield is protected from making its screenshots or video. Many modern keyloggers are able to capture screens while entering passwords using a virtual keyboard. Screen capture protection of Oxynger KeyShield is currently the world's best. It prevents taking its screenshot using screen logging programs and windows print screen function. It is also protected from video recording programs. When programs try to capture Oxynger KeyShield screenshot, it will appear as the picture shown right.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  2. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

Hi, nice find :)

Unfortunately i won't be able to test it as it requires .NET ! Hopefully others will & show their results :thumb:

I like how it randomises the onscreen keyboard layout :thumb:

3. Tyrizian

It's a very nice program to have, but as you mentioned, it uses .NET and some may not like that too much.

Me too, that's definitely a nice feature to have.

4. guest

guest Guest

So it is a Neo's SafeKeys alternative?

5. Tyrizian

I guess you could say that, but I do believe that Oxynger might have a few more features.

6. Taliscicero

Taliscicero Registered Member

So its a virtual keyboard only?..... on second look eh... I already know how to defeat it.

7. PaulyDefran

PaulyDefran Registered Member

Pretty cool, nice to have options. Worked fine, no peep from firewall. No conflict with Zemana Free anti-keylogger.

PD

8. Tyrizian

Good :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.