Overlap or Conflict in Real-Time Antimalware Applications

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by mallen1, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mallen1

mallen1 Registered Member

By the way, wheres Big Gay Al on this forum? I just had my cat neutered last week and, well, he's straight and he's kind of mad about the procedure. I need some advice.

Thanks,
    -Mark

"Dude, dolphins are intelligent and friendly!" --Wendy
    "Intelligent and friendly on rye bread, with some mayonaise." --Cartman

2. kennyboy

kennyboy Registered Member

:D

Mallen1. Do have a look at Opera before deciding on another browser. It really grows on you. Firefox extensions drive me mad!

3. mallen1

mallen1 Registered Member

I will but give me the pro's and cons that come from a user's experience. I can (and will) google it to death but insights from folks who actually have the browsers on their systems are more valuable to me.

-Mark

4. eniqmah

eniqmah Registered Member

I hate the fact that firefox takes longer to load. I know I have 10000 extensions, AND my home pages ( google home pages) are loaded with RSSs up the wazoo. Nevertheless, it still is a bit slower to fire up (4 second delay). The only things I really miss from IE are all the infections and the cleaning up ,etc...
    About outlook, I won't pretend to know what's wrong with it. I'll just say that I don't like to have my emails downloaded into my comp. Further, web mail services are just more accessible, and provide everything outlook really does for a home user - and more. Again, meet google.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.