Outlook add-in crashing...

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by hink, Dec 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hink

hink Registered Member

I just downloaded NOD32 to evaluate using in our office. Installed the program and all seems to run fine except for the following. We have a add-in program called Inter-tel unified messenger that ties in with our phone system. This program allows our voicemail to come in as an email and be played through this add-ins sound player. After installing NOD32 after listening to a voicemail I exit the player and get an error that the program as generated errrors. I cannot reopen the voicemail until I exit and re-enter outlook. Anybody have any issues with outlook add-ins, or a way to put this on NOD32 exception? Thanks.

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi hink, welcome to Wilders.

Try: NOD32 Control Centre> AMON> Setup> Exclusion Tab it would require both the long and short file name to be entered.

The other area is IMON> Setup> Miscellaneous> Exclusions

Let us know how you go...

Cheers :D

3. hink

hink Registered Member

Added the folder to the AMON settings and the file itself to the IMON settings. This seems to have fixed the error I was receiving. Thanks Blackspear!

Like I said I'm in the process of evaluating for the office and I'm now a step closer to purchase. We have been using panda antivirus for 4 years and just thought the slowness of the computer and internet after loading panda was something we just had to live with. I've been very patient with panda in hopes they would shrink the footprint of their product, and they did but still slows computers to crawl. Came accross NOD32 saying it has the smallest footprint, so I gave it a try, so far so good.

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Good to see, and you are welcome.

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.