Outlook 2010 and red x's

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by chattycathy, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chattycathy

chattycathy Registered Member

I use Outlook 2010 and occasionally, I receive an email with red x's. I have my settings cleared on the Don’t download pictures automatically in HTML e-mail messages or RSS items checkbox. Plus, I have everyone that is in my address book as "Trusted senders" but I still receive a red x email sometimes. I discovered yesterday, that if I don't delete my temporary files with ccleaner, I can view the pictures but if I use ccleaner, they are gone and back to the red x's. Is there a setting I can change that will keep these pictures until I delete the email or is there another program that works as I just described? I get so many emails that I don't read them all every day. Plus, as soon as I get offline, I delete the temporary files so there goes my pictures. is there a solution to this besides reading emails before I delete the temporary files? Thanks for your time!

Last edited: Feb 29, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.