Outlook 2000 (MAPI) Mail Delivery Problem

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by davebutters, Jan 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davebutters

davebutters Registered Member

I have just installed NOD32 throughout the company (40+machines).
    No problems so far, except one....
    One client has problems receiving email from our Exchange server, we use NT4SP6 with Exchange Server V5.5SP4 and use Outlook2k clients on Win2kProSP4 machines.
    Basically, in order for this one user to see if they've had email, they either close and restart Outlook or click any other folder other than Inbox.
    I have stripped and removed Office completely - still the same.
    Just removed Nod32 and the email client works perfectly, put it back in and the problem is back.
    I have disabled NOD via it's control panel and the problem is still there.
    All users hae the client installed via login script and all have the same config..

Any Ideas please?

2. Atangel

Atangel Registered Member

I waited a day to see if anyone else had any ideas. Have you tried to contacting Eset support directly to see what they say?

3. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

With this issue can you please send an email to support@nod32.com and place a link to this thread. If you do not hear from Eset within 3 days (allows for weekends), please advise us here...

We would appreciate if you could keep us in the loop with your progress, as we all learn this way…

Cheers :D

4. davebutters

davebutters Registered Member

Hi,
    I have created a workaround for the Outlook problem as it returned...
    I created an offline folder and told the client to synchronise every minute - not the best but it's kind of ok for now...If I remove NOD32 Outlook is fine!
    I have emailed Nod Support just now with a link to this thread plus details of other faults we are getting such as Outlook complaints when moving attachments, red x's on mapped drives and other application complaints when you save files back to the servers......
    I like Nod, I don't like the grief I now have :eek:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.