OS wont complete start up

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by volcomstone14bw, May 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. volcomstone14bw

volcomstone14bw Registered Member

Ok, I am running Windows Vista as my main OS, and it will boot fine from the OS selector, but I just installed Mac OS X on a different partition, when i boot it from the OS selector i get through the main white mac loading screen, but when it goes to the blue screen, no mouse or anything shows up.

Is there any way to fix thiso_O

2. mangoman

mangoman Registered Member

Did you wait longer than usual?
    I was faked out by that a couple times, sometimes (not always) OSS is busy doing things and there is like a 10-15 second delay in the middle (where there is usually no delay) of a normal win98 boot.

3. volcomstone14bw

oh I am pretty sure i have waited long enough, I waited several hours one time, it did the same thing when i was installing it; like on out of 4 times it would actually respond maybe once. so theres no special settings i have to change?

4. volcomstone14bw

Sorry, I'm a total newb

Ok I installed OS X 10.4.7 successfully, but when i boot it from os selector it gets past the white screen, but wont go any farther than right when the blue screen appears?

Am I supposed to install any patches for it to work on my Vaio VGN-FS640

Thank You.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.