Options in Acronis Media Builder

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by titanad, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanad

titanad Registered Member

I am in the process of creating a bootable image on a USB flash drive for transfer to my external hard disk. I want to add both of the Acronis products(True Image/Disk Director) to the image. In the guide provided by Paul Purviance, all the products are shown in the sample image.

But, The Acronis Media Builder does not work in the Acronis Disk Director and in the Acronis True Image it only lists the True Image products.

Is this normal for the Media Builder to not work in Disk Director?

And, how do I add the Acronis Disk Director to the Media Builder?

HR

2. K0LO

K0LO Registered Member

No, this doesn't sound normal; both programs share the Bootable Media Builder components and you should be given the option to include both programs when creating a bootable CD or USB Flash Drive.

Are you using the latest build of DiskDirector (2160 for DD10)? When you installed DD did you choose to include the Bootable Media Builder components? If all else fails you could uninstall/reinstall DD, being sure to include the Bootable Media Builder in the install.

3. titanad

titanad Registered Member

k0lo,

Thanks. I un-installed both TI and DD and download the latest versions and installed both programs before I re-started my computer.

The Media builder was installed with all the programs included.

HR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.