Option for REAL support from ESET?

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by tcstech, Nov 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tcstech

tcstech Registered Member

Happy Thanksgiving.

Is there a phone number I can call to get some real support? My support ticket has gone unanswered (for the 2nd time) and this forum support is a joke if I'm going to have to wait days between canned response answers instead of getting an actual person who looks into my issue. We have 100 licenses of the business edition and people are getting better support of their issue with playing an online game than I am getting for our update mirror problem that affects our entire site. Is there not some other place to get support for business edition licensees? The reseller refers me to ESET. I had in the past referred everybody to ESET because I love the product, but now that I see what you get when you have a problem I'm going to have to change my tune (and certainly not renew our volume business license).

Anybody find a way to get REAL support out of this company? :rolleyes:

Last edited: Nov 26, 2009
  2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

3. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Hello tcstech,

For business support, call: +1 (619) 876-5400, press 3
    Hours of phone support: 6:00am - 6:00pm Pacific Time [GMT-8], Monday - Friday

I have sent you a Private Message (PM).

Thank you,
    Richard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.