Opportunity @ Leapfrog Software, Inc.

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by Leapfrog Software, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leapfrog Software

Leapfrog Software Leapfrog Management

Greetings All,

Note: I posted this message in the FirstDefense-ISR area, so if you read it there, no need to read it here.

I hope all is well and your lives happy. The last few years have been interesting, to say the least. I have enjoyed reading user comments about our ISR technology (Yes, I really do read them, and even occasionally comment). As always, The Wilder’s Security Forums is the place I like to go to first for announcements. Here is an announcement that is more of an opportunity in nature.

Leapfrog Software is expanding and in the need of a contract programmer for several upcoming projects. We are looking for experience in GUI Design and Implementation using MFC/C++ VS 2005. Deliverables will be well written code to specification. This is a contract position and quoted on a per project basis. You can work from home and residing on the US Pacific time zone is preferred.

If you or any of your colleges are interested, please feel free to contact me through: http://www.leapfrogsoftware.com/company_info/contact/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.