Operation will not cancel

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by rjbsec, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rjbsec

rjbsec Registered Member

This evenings incremental to a folder on an external USB HDD failed with the comment "Operation with patition "0-6" was terminated with code 1 "Internal Error:unhandled exception".
    I made the decision to cancel the operation but despite doing that several times it refuses to cancel and just sits there inviting me to "Show Progress" and it has a blue "Play" type arrow icon.
    I have cleared the folder on the USB HDD and created another full image but what do I have to do to cancel the operation and remove that particular schedule so that I can re-assign it?
    (Build 826)

2. mareke

mareke Registered Member

You can delete tasks by highlighting the task and clicking on the delete icon at the top. You may be able to do it to the task you tried to cancel.

3. rjbsec

rjbsec Registered Member

I closed down overnight so easily deleted but puzzled why it would not cancel before o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.