Opera Fixed 100 Percent of the Reported Bugs

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by TairikuOkami, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TairikuOkami

TairikuOkami Registered Member

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Opera-Fixed-100-Percent-of-the-Reported-Bugs-45838.shtml

Personally, I do not like Opera too much, but I have to admin, that this is an excellent remark.

2. Tommy

Tommy Registered Member

Very impressive. I use Opera since version 4 and it never failed me, exept some bad programed pages which i have to look at with IE.

3. rdsu

rdsu Registered Member

Opera is the best... :D

4. Meriadoc

Meriadoc Registered Member

Excellent, Opera is a good browser, but those stats tell a story eh, 'out of 3 reported bugs'

5. djg05

djg05 Registered Member

I have used Opera on and off for years and never really felt that happy with it and stayed with one or more of the Mozilla family. Recently I decided to spend a little more time with it and imported all my bookmarks across. Initially I was preparing to go back to FF etc but within a week i was hooked on it. Once you understand its way of working it is all quite logical and easier. Only use the others on odd occassions now.

6. lodore

lodore Registered Member

i mainly use opera now.
    i used to like firefox better but i can have the same stuff in opera without the need for extensions.
    lodore

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.