"One ring to rule them all, one ring to bind them...."

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by NanDog, Mar 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NanDog

NanDog Registered Member

Thanks, dangitall! That was it. Digging deep into memories I can recall that I was very intrigued by this series since it had such an unusual main character. Other than that, don't remember much about the books. Oh well, that will make re-reading them all the better!

2. dangitall

dangitall Registered Member

It's been awhile since I re-read these myself, so I guess I'll have to dust 'em off and get right to it ... one of these days!

3. NanDog

NanDog Registered Member

Yeah, I know the feeling! I used to be able to get through a book in a few days. Now, with my hectic life and schedule, it's stretched into a few weeks or a month or more! Sheeesh....... ;)

4. MikeBCda

MikeBCda Registered Member

Welcome to the club. Personally, I'm a card-carrying official member of Procrastinators Anonymous -- or will be, if I ever get around to sending that application in. :D

5. NanDog

NanDog Registered Member

Hmmm......Procrastinators Anonymous. Jeez, I'll have to think about joining! Hey, no really, I'm going to seriously consider being a member of such an august fraternity. This is a big step. Please give me some time.............ummm, I'll get back to ya! :cool:

6. DMo224

DMo224 Registered Member

You can say that again about the UNUSUAL main character. :eek: VERY!!!

7. dangitall

dangitall Registered Member

Unusual? Perhaps, but I suspect that the leprosy went far in making him seem this way. Anyone who thinks Frodo or Beren had it bad should 'meet' Thomas Covenant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.