One of the best Erasers is FREE, today only

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by Perman, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perman

Perman Registered Member

Hi, folks: For those who are dreaming to own one of the best erasers free of charge, today is the DAY. Click to giveawayof the day dot com. East-Tec Eraser 2007 is free today. I am using it and considering it one of the best. Try it and you may like it. Good luck.

2. Bio-Hazard

Bio-Hazard Registered Member

Thanks for the heads up! I have just downloaded it. :thumb:

3. sunrise

sunrise Registered Member

Saw comments regarding deleted files coming back after system restore even if using the program. should it be this case or?

4. flinchlock

flinchlock Registered Member

I wonder why?

What happens if I am in the middle of building a new system, and I am not ready? Do I install it on an old system just to get a serial number or key?

Mike

5. sunrise

I believe you can download the software, register at the website to get the key, and install it anytime you want and register with the key obtained.. only that the key can be obtained free only today i guess.

6. flinchlock

Hmm, I alreay have most of this becasue of FD-ISR, except the last part, "secure erasing" (I guess).

Mike

7. Perman

Perman Registered Member

Hi,folks: Yes, FD-ISR is a very effective and powerful tool; it can restore your disk, erasing all changes, including program installed, internet history and so on. But what would you do when you only want to delete internet browing history, reclaim more disk space and meantime to keep the installed app ? FD-isr will wipe out everything(changes). This is when you need a reliable eraser such as East-Tee Eraser.

8. flinchlock

I thought I would say how much I trust FD-ISR before Erik did! ;) ;) ;)

OK, thanks.

Mike

9. tradetime

tradetime Registered Member

Thanx for the heads up, can I as what might be the advantages of this program regards the quality of erase compared to the one I am currently using, which is free?
    http://www.heidi.ie/eraser/

10. Perman

Perman Registered Member

Hi, folks: I am not an advocate for East-Tec Eraser. I thought it is a very rare opportunity to get an app normally costing US$49.95 for free, besides it is a better -than -average product. Nothing to loose but to gain. I did not have experience with the eraser you mentioned. You could try both and draw you own conclusion, perhaps both are worth keeping. :)

11. tradetime

tradetime Registered Member

thanx Perman, was just hoping perhaps you had some in depth knowledge of erasing, (I do not btw) I have downloaded this one, the thing that prompted me to ask the question was that the erasing options of the one I mentioned seemed more customizable. It does seem like a nice little product. Just found some reviews if anyone interested.
    http://www.securitysoftwarezone.com/east-tec-eraser-2007-review-1853-32.html
    http://www.pcprivacycentral.com/et_eraser4.htm

12. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

(quote Sunrise) I believe you can download the software, register at the website to get the key, and install it anytime you want and register with the key obtained.. only that the key can be obtained free only today i guess.

At giveaway of the day you must download and activate the software the day you get it. it must be during the give away time period or it will not activate. You can not download it one day and activate it on another day, it just won't work that way.

13. sunrise

At giveaway of the day you must download and activate the software the day you get it. it must be during the give away time period or it will not activate. You can not download it one day and activate it on another day, it just won't work that way.[/QUOTE]

arr...shucks..thanks for clarifying :) I intend to fresh install my pc this weekend, then begin using FDISR for a clean snapshot...have to pass this over. but for others, like what one above says, its free, normally cost 40 over, nothing to lose. so hurry!

14. flinchlock

Since you are getting ready to install FD-ISR, I "assume" you all ready have imaging software :p ... just make an image, install new program, get key, restore image, ...

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.