One more about Mozilla and SpywareBlaster

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Munchkin280264, Jan 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Munchkin280264

Munchkin280264 Registered Member

Hi, I'm new here and my problem is that my SB (latest version downloaded yesterday) doesn't recognize Mozilla/Firefox. I've gone back 11 pages looking for threads on this matter and have tried what is suggested on all the threads I could find and can't seem to fix the problem. o_O

At http://www.javacoolsoftware.info/kb/idx/9/073/article/

I can't even find the "registry.dat" file it asks for :oops:, where do I look for it since it's not in my Mozilla profiles where I guess it should be at. o_O

I have:

- Firefox 1.5
    - SpywareBLaster 3.5.1 (the version I had before didn't recognize Firefox either, I thought that mybe by upgrading it would do so, but no such luck)
    - Windows XP Professional

I also have Internet Explorer V 6.0.2600.0000.xpclient.010817-1148 installed, and SB does recognize that.

Thanks so much for your help!!
    Monica

2. 30-06

30-06 Registered Member

Monica,
    Did you get any responses to your questions?
    I have the same problem, when I upgraded my Spyblaster to the latest ver 3.5.1 (worked perfectly previously). Now the new version doesn't recognise my Mozilla account ( ver 1.0.7 (20050923) ).
    I found the so called 'registry.dat' in:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla, and
    C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Thunderbird

but they are both only 1kb in size.

Any help will be appreciated.

30-06

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.