One click restore problem with RAID HD Pls help

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Rahav, Aug 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rahav

Rahav Registered Member

I having problem when I try to boot from CD/DVD the Acronis true Image.

The software can't find the RAID HD and give me the error number E000101F4

I'm using the "Acronis True Image Workstation® version 9.1 (build 3,887)" this is the last build for this product

Please help me o_O

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 12, 2009
  2. Rahav

Rahav Registered Member

Can any one Please help me?

3. paulimmoos

paulimmoos Registered Member

Are the program for home specs usable for a RAID setup? I thought it required a server product to do that previously?

If the above isn't true you may need to do the Bart PE thing with drivers inserted for your RAID card and restore there, but that is ugly too.

Edit: from Acronis site:

Does Acronis® True Image Echo™ Workstation support RAID arrays?

The answer to this question can be divided in two parts.
    Under Windows, Acronis® True Image Echo™ Workstation supports all RAID arrays Windows has drivers for.
    The standalone version of Acronis® True Image Echo™ Workstation uses embedded Linux drivers for RAID arrays. Possibly, that Linux drivers for a specific RAID array have not been included into the product yet. In this case you should try to use a special plug-in for BartPE instead of the standalone version. This plug-in allows you to use Windows drivers for the RAID array when running Acronis® True Image Echo™ Workstation from a BartPE bootable CD. You may also contact Acronis Support Team and report that the standalone version doesn't recognize your RAID array. Our Development Team will add drivers as soon as possible.

4. Rahav

Rahav Registered Member

I have the: "Acronis True Image Workstation® version 9.1 (build 3,887)"

and not the "Acronis® True Image Echo™ Workstation"

and I don't use any RAID card or server, I only use the Intel chipset RAID controler

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.