on second thoughts...

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by tobamore, Dec 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tobamore

tobamore Registered Member

After having a 'play' with my Dads' pc and TI8 for a couple of days now, I must say that it is beginning to grow on me. I tested the backup then restore facilities and they were quick and impressive. The only fly in the ointment, which I find odd, is following a successful restore the quick launch icons are either large icons or missing completely. This is retrievable, though a little frustrating. Since this was a full verified image I cannot understand how this happens. All else appeared to be working well though, are we the only people experiencing this, or am I missing something?

As always,

mtia.
    T.

2. tobamore

bump***

Can anyone help please?

3. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Have been using TI 6 through to 8 (build 786) and have never had the problem you report. I've also never come across it in this forum either.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to the "Check Image" result (not always 100% reliable) and, if not already done so, try another image creation and restore.

Regards

4. tobamore

Thank you for your reply. :)

I have tried 3 different backups on the system and the same thing happened, could it be something to do with the fact that my Dad has the start menu set vertically on the left, rather than the default bottom horizontal? Though I very much doubt that has anything to do with it...

#
    T.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.