On Demand scanner - Logging of password protected files...

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Pebbler, Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pebbler

Pebbler Registered Member

Hi,

Is there a way to keep the NOD32 ON-Demand scanner Logging from filling with thousands of "password-protected file" or "File CRC failed" ?
    Is there a way for the Logging to IGNORE those "password-protected file" or "File CRC failed" loggings ?

Right now, it fill with hundreds, thousands of them for files I know are password protected, and C64 images I know have failing CRC's..... it makes the whole log extremely cluttered and almost impossible to find a REAL threat in there. Thanks a lot !

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

No , the current v2 does not have such an option .
    Threats are in red/brown colour

3. Pebbler

Pebbler Registered Member

OK thanks HiTech_boy, hopefully the ESET team will implement the option in the v3.

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

By default v3 shows no log during scan . At the end of scan it shows you how many threats have been found and how many have been treated , but the whole log again shows what can and cannot be scanned . This is with the current beta 1 . However , there is still time and space for this to be changed . I personally like it this way because it is helpful for professionals but if you prefer it other way , you may email them to betasupport@eset.sk with your suggestion :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.