Oh no the problems with malwarebytes are returning :(

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by ncage1974, Apr 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ncage1974

ncage1974 Registered Member

I've been running malwarebytes for quite a few years. I stuck it out through all the rough times. At first there was always problems with the scheduling feature and it would always seems to miss scans. Then came the fiasco where they deleted legitimate files and eventhough they created a so called fix i still had to restore every single computer affected. Now i just upgraded to the newest version (2.0.1004) and i'm having problems on the two computer updated.

One Computer never runs definition updates eventhough i have it set at "Realtime - 5 Minutes". I keep getting an error message that my database is out of date. The other computer i have set to run Custom Scan (Full Scan) every day at 2:25 am.

On one of my computer malwarebytes is taking up 1,162.5 MB of memory even with the computer only have 4GB of ram.

I have dealt with these type of problems long ago because of the awesome detection rates of malwarebytes is awesome but i'm about to give up on them. These bugs are inexcusable. Its like they don't even test their software. Anyone else having issues?

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

3. 1PW

1PW Registered Member

Hello ncage1974:

Please open your own topic >>here<< while professional expert help is on-duty for another 5 to 7 hours from this posting time.

Thank you. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.