Office 2007

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by bamaman66, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bamaman66

bamaman66 Registered Member

I have a trial version of this program on my computer and I would like to delete it but I have not been able to. I have tried add/remove programs and my uninstaller and I can't get rid of it.

2. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

3. bamaman66

bamaman66 Registered Member

When I try to delete office 2007 I get. The language of the installation package is not supported by your system. It seems impossible to get rid of the program.

4. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

That's why I use FirstDefense-ISR to avoid such problems and many other problems.

5. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

FD-ISR is more useful than you can imagine. It is also a "Pure" Uninstaller when any program acts up or you simply are not interested in it anymore, one reboot into another snapshot then a Copy/Update from my "clean" duplicate back to the same snapshot and it's as though the program never existed in the first place. No registry litter to fish thru for removing leftover entries, no orphaned leftover files, and so on.

Keeps frustrations like that from ever occuring in the first place.

6. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

FD-ISR is more useful than you can imagine. It is also a "Pure" Uninstaller when any program acts up or you simply are not interested in it anymore, one reboot into another snapshot then a Copy/Update from my "clean" duplicate back to the same snapshot and it's as though the program never existed in the first place. No registry litter to fish thru for removing leftover entries, no orphaned leftover files, and so on.

Keeps frustrations like that from ever occuring in the first place.

7. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

Before proceeding, state whether you've had any previous (beta or pre-release) version's of Office installed.

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.