OEM - version 9 and 64Bit support questions

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by 322342, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 322342

322342 Guest

When verions 9 would be available in OEM package?

Also when you gonna make support for 64Bit operating systems for OEM softwares?

Thanks

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello 322342,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Unfortunately, we can't give you the exact date of when version 9 will be available in OEM package, we will certainly implement it and the support for 64-bit editions of Windows in future.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

3. its me again

its me again Guest

If I buy 100 OEM licences of version 8 would you exchange them (in case I do not sale all of them) to version 9 when its out? (I will pay shipping both ways)

??

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello 322342,

Please contact our Sales Team via e-mail sales@acronis.com describing the situation. They will provide you with the most suitable solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

5. paulskiii

paulskiii Guest

I just purchased True Image 9.0 not realizing that is was incompatible with a 64 bit operating system. What are my options as far as refunds go. Am I just out of luck?

Could someone do some research as to when a 64-bit update may be released?

Thank you,

6. Ozmaniac

Ozmaniac Registered Member

Regardless of what Acronis Support have responded as above, I would actually be surprised if they ever release a v9 of the OEM software. When you look at the differences between ATI8 and the OEM version e.g. no incremental backup, no saving to network share, no scheduling support, no Secure Zone, none of which are needed in an OEM for PC Vendor product, what v9 functions would they add? Having said that, they will need to add 64-bit support, but I really can't see them adding anything else.:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.