Observation of this forum

Discussion in 'MRU Blaster Forum' started by ysatis, May 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ysatis

ysatis Registered Member

hello everyone. looks like this forum is closed or maybe no one uses it any more o_O

The essence that i have gathered from some selective posts is that MRU Blasters are really not that effective and use of the latest version of CCleaner is what everyone probably recommends and uses. Is my understanding correct? In either case i will be thankful for feedback.

thnx

2. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

Forum open, and so is the thread, otherwise you would not be able to post ;)

Last post was on April 23rd, 2010, 06:00 AM https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=270971

I agree it was almost 1 month ago :D but nothing goes wrong with it so not much to post about :)

CCleaner is a Blaster, just made by someone else ;)

I use both because even after using CCleaner, MRU Blaster finds and cleans up to 40 or more things CCleaner misses :(

I'm sure if i did it the other way round, MRU Blaster would miss things too. That's why i use both :thumb:

3. hogndog

hogndog Registered Member

I've been using it as a free utility you can't go wrong, I'm experimenting with host files a Comodo Firewall and Avira Free. Between the three I haven't had any bugs unlike before the experiment I was plagued by atdmt, all that was needed was to edit atdmt into the application..*puppy*

http://www.abelhadigital.com/

Hogndog

4. ysatis

ysatis Registered Member

hello CloneRanger and hogndog and thnx u for replies but sorry to ask becuase I am not clear which MRU blaster you are recommending.

hogndog i coud not find any on the link you shared maybe i make some mistale. can u pls share the link for the MRU blaster you recommending pls.

thnx

5. hogndog

hogndog Registered Member

6. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

@ysatis

Hi, as i said earlier,

Hogndog :thumb: gives you the link to MRU Blaster, which as you were viewing the MRU-Blaster threads i thought you would already know that. No problem, i guess it's just the language difference ;)

MRU-Blaster is a trademark of javacoolsoftware. Therefore other cleaners can't legally be called that, and are often called MRU cleaners etc etc.

7. ysatis

ysatis Registered Member

thnk you Hogndog and CloneRanger. Sorry i made some mistake while reading but thnks for the link for MRU Blaster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.