O&O CleverCache 7 Pro FREE

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Nanobot, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nanobot

Nanobot Registered Member

2. roger_m

roger_m Registered Member

Thanks for the link :)

3. Victek

Victek Registered Member

Thanks! Now if they could just make CleverCache actually do something :cautious:

4. garry35

garry35 Registered Member

i signed up and recieved an email from them but the email was in german so i dont know if its worked :oops:

5. garry35

garry35 Registered Member

just tested and even though the registration info are in German, they also work with the English version too but the download links in the reg info are for the German version.

Gazzer

6. Victek

Victek Registered Member

I believe the essential information for registering the software is your email address and the license key. To use CleverCache just download it from O&O or your favorite software site (I like softpedia.com). Let us know if you have any issues and what you think of the software.

Here's the translation of the essential part of the German email:

Good day,

Thank you for your interest and registration on the website of O & O Software! With this e-mail you will receive free registration to unlock information from O & O Clever Cache 7 Professional Edition.

We hope that O & O Clever Cache 7 Professional Edition meets your needs and suits your needs. If you want to send us your ideas, suggestions or comments, you can contact us at any time. We will answer all your questions any time you may have!

Detailed information and the latest news about our products and services, visit our website: http://www.oo-software.com

We hope you enjoy our product!
    -
    My O & O Software Team
    Email: we_care@oo-software.com

Your Product License

The following product license, you need to activate the product after installation. Please fill out all the fields exactly as specified. The easiest way to apply the product license to copy (all 3 lines) and then paste from the clipboard.

Product: O & O Clever Cache 7 Professional Edition
    Name: *********************
    Company: ******************
    Serial number: ****************
    License number: 1
    Download:
    Remarks: NFR (NOT FOR RESALE)

Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.