Nvidia i680 RAID on rescue disk

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by scottahend, Nov 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scottahend

scottahend Registered Member

I am using version 11 of TI home and just downloaded the latest version and built a new Rescue disk and still don't have the ability to use the rescue disk with the Nvidia RAID controller.

This works fine from withing Windows which is great but I just had a crash and after replacing the bad hardware I can't restore any of the backups I have to the newly formatted disks since the Rescue disk doesn't recognize the RAID controller.

The mother board I am using is ASUS P5N32-E SLI. I have two RAID 1 disk sets defined.

The backups are not much good if I can't restore them so any suggestions would be great.

2. seekforever

seekforever Registered Member

Acronis did acknowledge problems with some Raid controllers. See the Acronis response at the end of this link:
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=187595

So you can raise an official support ticket and get a custom bootable iso image.

You can make a BartPE disk which uses the Windows environment and you can add your own drivers such as nVidia raid drivers if necessary.

You should raise an official support request regardless to ensure your situation gets covered in a future release.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.