Now my Discover card does not work online

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by alternety, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alternety

alternety Registered Member

As noted in another post, I was pleased that a problem with the screen display was fixed by the latest release of Prevx. Unfortunately, now Discover Card does not work.

I use the secure card number service from Discover. This is an application that runs to log on to Discover and creates a "single" use card number to use for internet purchases. It has automatic form fill as well a drag and drop. There is an and-on for Firefox.

It worked fine the day before the Saturday update of Prevx. Now it fails to open form fill or do anything. Can't generate a card number without going through form-fill (or drag and drop if there is no matching interface on the payment screen). Disabling Prevx - works. Re-enabling Prevx - broken.

2. Fajo

Fajo Registered Member

Might need to point where this program you use is located for download. Might be the best help so they can replicate the problem or whitelist it.

3. alternety

alternety Registered Member

www.Discovercard.com

Of course you cannot test it without having a discover card and an online account.

The actual executable is discoverSOAN.exe

4. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

This may get a bit difficult to test as I'm not sure what access we have to DiscoverCard's software. However, could you try changing the protection level within SafeOnline down to High from Maximum and then reboot? This will allow external processes to see some components of the browser windows so it may correct the incompatibility immediately.

If not, let me know and I'll explore how we should proceed further/get in contact with Discover.

Thanks! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.