Novatix (Cyberhawk) site down?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by QBgreen, Jan 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Longboard

Longboard Registered Member

What high CPU usage
    Am I missing something?? ( I often do :rolleyes: )

Thanks Becky, looking forward to new release.

Heh heh: dont forget to let EP_XOFF have a run with the RK scanner against his menagerie of wild things, ;)

Any known issues with other softs yet ??
    CAn you give a list of "runs well with....." OR "wont run with..."

Regards.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 9, 2007
  2. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

Hello Cyberhawk Support: Fellow Members.........

I for one am in anticipation of a more stable release that indeed would resolve the above mentioned issues.
    I took on CyberHawk very early on and it performed magnificiently, especially that it allowed me to produce custom "Rules" for interaction/prompts!
    That alone, in and of itself made CyberHawk invaluable IMO. But as additional releases came about it seemed the Cyberhawk 'service' or some other of it's internal workings began creating somewhat of a "lag" to my systems/units working in tandem mainly with only System Safety Monitor/Kerio.
    It became too much of a lag so i gave up on it for a time, looking forward to another release that would might perform to it's original beta release abilities so far as performance.
    The technique of Intercepting potential problems is never been of a concern over here, only let down is been a "disturbing impact" on the normal stabilty with the other releases. At least that's what was evident for my units.

So, looking forward to find this new version a "much better refined" engine with minimal system interferences i hope.

Thanks for the feedback and advanced indications of what we might expect with 2.0.

EASTER

3. duke1959

duke1959 Very Frequent Poster

Thought of one more question. When will we be able to reset Suspicious Activities Detected back to zero?

4. Cyberhawk Support

Cyberhawk Support Registered Member

Hi Longboard--

Since the earlier releases of Cyberhawk there have been a few conflicts here and there, but as far as we know we have addressed them all. Since we position CH to be run alongside any existing security apps that you may have, we do extensive testing to ensure compatibility. You may find that you have to "allow" certain CH processes with firewalls or other apps, or vice versa, you may have to allow your other apps within CH. After this initial set up, all programs should play together nicely.

While we test against numerous apps, there really are a lot of combinations out there that you folks are running. If you come across any problems with any other programs and CH, please let us know and we'll do our best to address it.

Becky

5. Cyberhawk Support

Thanks, Easter. I hope that the new release will perform better on your setup. We've really worked hard to track down all the resource issues.

Becky

6. Cyberhawk Support

Unfortunately this is one item that didn't make it in to this release. We've still got it on the list, and we'll be sure to get it in to a future update.

Sorry to disappoint!

Becky

7. duke1959

duke1959 Very Frequent Poster

No disappointment, and no apology needed. I am happy with Cyberhawk, and who knows it may lead to purchasing the Pro version. I have finally decided to stop installing and trying different software programs, and am now only running Cyberhawk with AVG 7.5 Antivirus, Spyware Terminator, and Comodo Pro Firewall. I'm also behind a Wireless Router Firewall, and feel my current set up provides adequate protection. So I thank you for Cyberhawk, as it has helped me to finally be satisfied with my security set up. That said however, I am of course looking forward to the new release. LOL.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2007
  8. the insider

the insider Registered Member

off topic : try AOL antivirus instead of AVG 7.5 and THEN you're safe IMO:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.