Nothing working.

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by Aceeric22, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aceeric22

Aceeric22 Registered Member

When I have Eset firewall running whether in interactive mode or regular mode I can't get on the internet. I have tried jsut about everything under the sun and the only thing that works is to completly disable my firewall. Any suggestions or is Eset working on something that is going to fix it.

2. Eryan

Eryan Eset Staff Account

What version are you running? I would uinstall ESS to make sure you’re running build .650 and that there are no corrupted or faulty rules contributing to your problem. Then reboot, delete the C:/Program Files/ESET folder, and reinstall.

3. MasterTB

MasterTB Registered Member

If you had any other security software running before ESS and it had a firewall did you make sure you uninstalled it completely?? sometimes other security software may leave registry entries or temporary folders that may conflict with your actual instalation of ESS so make sure you remove all before reinstalling as Eryan said. (just in case...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.