Notes Saver/Manager Application Suggestions Please

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by AnthonyG, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnthonyG

AnthonyG Registered Member

I was hoping someone could suggest an application, free would be nice, but retail if its really worth it.

That will allow me to manage notes for myself.

To explain what I mean when there is some information I want to save what I am doing is creating a Notepad document putting it in and then just saving it (usually to my desktop) and then often forgetting about it. Or moving it to another location when my desktop is full of apps.

I have hundreds of these dotted all over my PC. And trying to find something contained in one is difficult.

For really important stuff I create an email to myself and send it to myself so I can have it right there searchable if I need it. But this takes about 10 mins to do for one note.

I am feeling I need to get a bit more organised.

So what I would like is a specific note saving application where I can put it all in separate notes. Save all of them in one whole backup of it. And also most importantly search all of my notes for specific info.

Any ideas?

2. majoMo

majoMo Registered Member

Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.