Not very impressed.

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by ljg, Nov 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljg

ljg Registered Member

It's been almost 1 month since the release of Build 2302, and none of the reported bugs have been fixed. While I assume that Acronis wants to get it right, this time, I feel a little communication, as to current status, is in order.

2. jmk94903

jmk94903 Registered Member

OK, It rained here today. What's the weather like where you are?

Last edited: Nov 26, 2005
  3. tachyon42

tachyon42 Registered Member

4. jmk94903

Well, I didn't know you spoke 'Strine Tachiyon. Great place. It's on my list of places I have to visit.

5. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

I guess a little lightheartedness amongst all the doom and gloom currently surrounding TI 9 does no harm :).

As you can see from <this>, the weather in Menorca is a bit cool at the moment (actually, for us, it's bl...y freezing!!). How about sending some of your summer over this way Tachyon ?!

Regards

6. Ozmaniac

Ozmaniac Registered Member

I guess I'd better address the original topic here or the Mods will close the thread.

The German version of 2310 is released and as far as I can see, it has fixed everything still outstanding. I for one, am pleased that Acronis are taking so long to release 231x. It seems that they are testing this build really thoroughly and that can only be a good thing.

Weather here 30C (86F) with bright blue skies. Sunny Queensland - beautiful one day, perfect the rest.:cool:

7. SG1

SG1 Registered Member

Re: Not very impressed 8 vs 9?.

I'd thought about buying True Image, but from what I've read, I gather I should buy v. 8 & upgrade only when/if Acronis fixes v. 9?

SG1 (Pat)

8. jmk94903

Or move to Queensland and just enjoy the weather with Ozmaniac. :)

Version 9, latest build, has been working well for many people. I'd be inclined to go with it.

9. crash79`

crash79` Registered Member

I use Acronis 9 2302 and have no problems, but I don't have a very complicated system. Two hard drives by same manufacture and an external.
    It saved me many hours boredom on two occasions.

10. tachyon42

tachyon42 Registered Member

If you do buy TI8 make sure you get a new retail box version and a receipt so that you qualify for the free upgrade to TI9. I'd also suggest that after registering TI8 you download the current build of TI9 (you don't have to use it right now) just to ensure you get it incase the free upgrade offer expires sometime in the future.

and hail the next! The east coast has been getting some unsettled early summer weather with occasional hail the last few days.

11. jimshu1

jimshu1 Registered Member

Nice weather? Your neighbors don't have dogso_O A new issue for most of America. I'm in my 50's.....

Anyway, for basic backup and restore from a reliable source (second hard drive or separate partition), TI is the king!!!

TI has not let me down, as recent as this week. It gives me the courage to install and then reverse the installaion, from what I would have never installed before.....

----Old Ghost user.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.