Not updating

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by ankupan, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VIPOR1

VIPOR1 Registered Member

Working again.
    Thank you.
    :D

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

Updated four times today so far.:D

3. BigBear67

BigBear67 Registered Member

This issue has returned for me today. It updated fine last night to 2287. Today however I logged on and it was still on 2287. I tried a manual update and it said I was up to date. But checking on the ESET webpage I see we are currently on 2290.

This wasn't caused by a software upgrade on my end as I am still running 2.70.32 . Is it possible they are temporarily pausing updates for those on trials so that there is enough bandwidth for everyone to upgrade to .39?

I've got 7 days left in this trial. Probably going to buy it for myself, and in fact I did buy it for a client and installed it on his machines. Gotta say though my confidence is not at 100% with this product now due to these issues.

4. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

trial update are NOT as quick as full versions. This is NOT a bug. The trial lagging an update or three behind the full versiion updates should not shake your confidence in the NOD32 system...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.