not sure where to ask, BROWSER(s)

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by flyboy_4, Mar 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flyboy_4

flyboy_4 Registered Member

hello everyone hope you are well,It has been awhile since last here,
    SITUATION:#1,
    EVERYTIME,yes everytime i use either IE5.5 or IE6.0 & try to ckeck my web based (yahoo.mail) my computer locks/freeze's up, am forced to reboot-& auto run scandisk,
    Question 1,
    any idea why ie freeze's up,
    ( running win98se.700mhz,384 ram with dsl pro) this has been going on for last 4-5 yrs & i live with it,(also useing zone alarm,anvast antivirus,
    SITUATION#2 BROWSER, because of the above problem am useing presantly FIREFOX, (SEE PICT,Plz)and have tried firefox,opera,netscape,
    but
    Question,2,
    is there any browser that will allow me to set or that HAS ( when I compos an email) the same extra's as IE,(ie bold print, size underline, ect ect
    thank you for the help,take care ok, "flyboy"

Last edited: Mar 30, 2005
  2. flyboy_4

[ict B

Attached Files:

• B3.GIF
      B3.GIF
      File size:
      31.9 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2005
  3. abhi_mittal

abhi_mittal Registered Member

Run an anti-spyware scan using adaware, spybot, spyware doctor, bazooka, yahoo Anti-spy etc. Use any of the tools.
    I recommend Firefox over other browsers as it has better security than IE. Its damn safe.

Abhishek

4. flyboy_4

AM USEING Firefox,but

hello 'ABHI" 1st yes i run adaware,spyware blaster,spybot S & d on a reg basis, and i am useing FIREFOX at presant, but as you can see by this pict,of firefox WHEN I COMPOSE a letter, can increase size of letter or bild print or anything else,
    this is WHAT i am asking is there a browser that will allow me to do same,(compose) as in ie, see different in picts, thanks. 'flyboy"

5. flyboy_4

see pict of firefox

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.