Not possible to Copy & Paste

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by m00nbl00d, Feb 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m00nbl00d

m00nbl00d Registered Member

When running a browser session protected by Prevx/SafeOnline and one other browser session under Sandboxie, it's impossible to copy and paste an URL to the sandboxed browser.

When running both browser sessions protected by Prevx/SafeOnline, the copy and paste works.

-edit-

That issue had some time, but only now I thought of reporting it. But, moments ago, I couldn't even copy and paste from one browser session to the other, both protected by SOL (No sandboxed session.).

This is becoming really upsetting. One day is X application, the next day Y application, the next some other application; it never ends.

I really hope version 4 introduces a change regarding these situations. It's just crazy having to send logs all over again, IMO.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2011
  2. nessy90

nessy90 Registered Member

I totaly agree it is absolutly rediculous that this sort of thing is happening, and the other thing Im having problems with is it SOL finds a web site or page that maybe dodgy the stupid program blocks access to the internet totaly and you have to close all youre pages and start again what brilliant mind came up with that idea obviously not so inteligent PREVEX wake up, me and I would say alot of other people are a very close to giving Prevex big A.

Nessy:thumbd:

3. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Prevx 4 allows you to allow programs locally but in Prevx 3, it is required to send in a scan log to correct this. I have not seen any scan logs submitted in the last two days so I'm not sure if we've received any from you but if you could send one in, I'll correct your copy/paste. I agree that it is inconvenient at the moment but unfortunately it is the only way to allow an application currently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.