Not finding HDD with new install ?

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by Partitionfan, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Partitionfan

Partitionfan Registered Member

Previously I was gettring a message with an error number showing preventing installtion but after installing the tial version first now I'm told the program can not find my HDD ?? Any ideas ? Something in the registery not right ??

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Partitionfan,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

Please download the latest version of Acronis drivers, install it with disabled logging and see if the problem still persists.

If the problem still persists then enable logging by running the Acronis drivers installation package once again, reproduce the problem and collect the c:\snapapi.log file.

Please also create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post and submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

3. Partitionfan

Partitionfan Registered Member

Thanks using the drivers file has sorted the problem

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Partitionfan,

I'm glad to hear that your issue has been solved.

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.