Not Connected?

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by trebla, Apr 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trebla

trebla Registered Member

Although my internet connection is working fine I'm getting this message in the Console [see attachement] this only appears to have happened after installing a wireless ADSL modem.My IP Address is in the box in the Welcome screen.

Attached Files:

2. BaRaKa

BaRaKa Registered Member

same here i'm getting the same message that I'm not connected to the internet

3. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

Hi,

If your IP address is 192.168.0.1 you need to edit the exclusion list in the advanced options and remove 192.168.

Frederic

4. trebla

trebla Registered Member

Thank a lot Frederic that worked fine for me.
    In the advavanced options my IP address was proceeded by 10; so I just removed the 10 and the connection error has gone.Also the IP address in the Welcome screen starts with the 10.Is that something to do with the way the wireless modem is set up as the previous IP in the Welcome area was different although that one is still in the advanced options..
    Thanks again.

5. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

Yes, this is linked to your router/modem settings. It seems it gives an IP like 10.x.y.z to your PC now.

Frederic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.