Not all, gloom and doom!

Discussion in 'FirstDefense-ISR Forum' started by marse.robert, Sep 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marse.robert

marse.robert Registered Member

Hi all,

I have bought some software in my time: a little like the Curate's Egg - good in parts, yet bad in others. This sentiment also applies to the support people who are supposed to "support" us, the buyers.

In Raxco, however, there are two shining stars, and I refer to Susie and Wendy. They have moved "Heaven and Earth" to assist me over some difficult situations - in which other software houses would have "pulled the rug."

Perhaps, Susie and Wendy reflect what is good in this World and are a credit to their Company, Raxco.

Would you join me in a "hats off" for Susie, Wendy and Raxco?

Regards

Marserobert

2. stapp

stapp Global Moderator

Haven't "met" Wendy yet, but know Susie and can confirm what you say, very, very helpful.

3. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

I'll PM you the name and email of the person at Raxco to write.

Pete

4. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

I never really used Raxco's support.
    Two emails weren't answered. The third email with a problem, that wasn't even my problem, was answered and they gave me a full installation file of build 202.
    So I can't really complain, I consider good support as normal.

At work, softwares on mainframes have always good support and when changes need to be made, we put those promises in a contract. Softwares on PC's usually cost less than $100, that's peanuts compared with the price of mainframe softwares.

I usually separate people from softwares. Vendors are always friendly, invite me to dinner or drink or give me presents. All that to make me buy their software.
    But I have a different agenda. If we don't like the software after testing, we don't buy it. Period. :)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.